Altar Society Rummage Sale (Oct 06-07)
- St. Ann’s Fall Rummage Sale is Friday, October 6th and Saturday, October 7th from
7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Please bring your clean usable rummage to Sister Joan’s garage anytime. If you can help at the sale, please call Eileen Settles.
Praying the Rosary (Sept 27)
- Please join us to pray the Rosary at St. Vincent Church on Wednesday, September 27th at 5:30 p.m.
- Thank You to Rosanna and Doug Rodgers for refurbishing our playground equipment during the summer. The children are again playing on it more safely and it looks better, too. We thank you for making it safer for our children.
Salvation Army Dinner
- St. Vincent will be hosting the salvation Army Dinner on Sunday, October 8th. The new menu
will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, rolls, applesauce and dessert. The
following donations are needed:
– 100 Dessert plates
– 100 To Go Boxes with compartments
– 2 – 1 gal. Arizona Sweet Tea
– 1 – 1 gal. Arizona Unsweet Tea
– 2 – 1 gal. Lemonade
– 3 – Desserts to serve 15 people each
If you would like to make a donation from the list above or help work from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., please call Jean Adams or Joyce Ford . Thank you for your generous support.
St. Vincent’s Organizations
- If you have not submitted photos by now, please do so to be included in the directory. Email photos to Rich Perry or give them to Margaret Haehl. If you have any questions, please call Margaret Haehl
St. Joseph/St. Vincent News Fall Book Study (Oct 01)
- Have you been resisting using your Easter gift “Resisting Happiness” ? Resist no longer. Now is the time to shake off the dust that has accumulated since the Lenten Book Study. This is a free Book Study. The Fall Study will offer 2 options to share your gift with your St. Joseph/St. Vincent Faith Community. The Sunday class begins on October 1st at 11:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. and the Wednesday class begins on October 4th at 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. and continues for 7 weeks. You may register after Mass on Saturday, September 16th and Sunday, September 17th or Saturday, September 23rd and Sunday,September 24th or email Deacon Tom DON’T RESIST – BE HAPPY!
Click for weather forecast