- The new Ministry Schedules are available at the doors of Church or on line Schedules. There is a sign-up sheet for Holy Week. If you know you are going to attend any of the services, please sign-up.
May Food Drive (May 21)
- St. Vincent’s May Food Drive will be Sunday, May 21st. Please share your bounty with your neighbors in need.
2017 St. Vincent Graduates
- If you have a son or daughter who will be graduating from high school or college, please call the Parish Office We would like to honor their success with a Mass and a gift.
- The deadline for June’s Newsletter is Sunday, May 21st. Please share your joys and sorrows with your parish family. Graduates, please remember to share your accomplishments and future plans. Call Pat.
Vacation Bible School
- Vacation Bible School for children in preschool (3-4 year old) through 4th grade will be held June 12th – June 16th at St. Joseph Church. Registration forms are at the main door of St. Vincent Church. Pam McClure at St. Joseph is looking for volunteers from 5th graders through adults. For more information, please see page 5
in the bulletin.
Salvation Army Dinner (June 11th)
- St Vincent will be hosting the Salvation Army Dinner on Sunday, June 11th. The menu will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, dinner rolls, applesauce and dessert. Drinks are lemonade and ice tea; the Salvation Army will provide coffee. Donations needed:
100 – small Dessert paper plates
100 – Napkins
8 – 48 oz. jars of Applesauce
7 – Desserts (to serve 15 each)
2 – 1 gal. Arizona Sweet Tea
1 – 1 gal. Arizona Unsweet TeaIf you would like to donate any of the above items, or help setup and/or serve on June 11th, please call Jean Adams or Joyce Ford. Thank you for your generous support.
St. Vincent Cemetery
- Spring Cemetery Clean Up. Mowing season is upon us! Each family is asked to visit your family’s cemetery plot soon to take off outdated decorations and flowers that are in the way of the mower and weed eater. Please take this into
consideration when putting new decorations on the graves. It takes all of us to keep our cemetery looking neat.